I am so happy to inform my old clients, colleagues, friends and family that Eleven Hearts Studios have been selected one of the best portrait photographers by Washington D.C. by EXPERTISE.
I feel so thankful for all the support you've given me. Listen to your heart, I will find you...
New generation wedding photography with mirrorless cameras. Fuji X-pro2. Rhode Island Destination Wedding by Eleven Hearts Studios.Read More
The fabulous costumes of Downton Abbey are the inspiration for this timelessly elegant gown. The veil frames the face with the most beautiful French Chantilly Lace light and photographs beautifully.
The 1920’s is the decade when fashion became more exciting and attractive. Our fabulous couple and their party were set in the table of various antique china which our beautiful bride Laura collected since the day she got engaged. Adding vibrant pops of gold mirror in the woods, clean whites in a sumptuous lace runner for the tables and Champagne and shrimps and the every detail of the decoration was the essence of the1920s Great Gatsby Party.
Are you tired of seeing old-fashioned wedding cakes? If yes, then we can help you. This article would guide you to choose a superb cake for your wedding. Selection of a wedding cake is not an easy task because it depends on your budget and wedding theme as well. Undoubtedly, Wedding cake is definitely a best part of your big day. But the selection of cake creates lots of confusion in the mind. These days, white is the most fashionable and trendy color for the wedding cakes. Most of the wedding planners prefer to choose white color for a theme of this event from all over the world. In most countries of the world, bride and groom select cake of their wedding. Wedding cakes can be easily available in several shapes, sizes and according to the budget. Nowadays, people also prefer to get miniature cupcakes that can be easily served to everyone.
What style you prefer?
Check out these interesting facts about the traditions of wedding cakes in different countries.
- In the United States, a bride keeps a right to choose her wedding cake. You would see chocolate, vanilla, trendy red velvet and fruit-filled cakes in most of the weddings in the US.
- Korean wedding cakes are different from US style cakes. These are made from ground-steamed rice. We all know that most of the Koreans consume rice in large quantity and also like it in many desserts.
- The people of the UK are slightly different because they prefer to get fruit-filled cakes for their weddings. They are more lovers of dry fruits than any other nation.
Let’s decorate your wedding cake
Nowadays, wedding cake decorations can be easily done according to the choice of the customers. Floral arrangements and crystals are widely used to cover the cakes. Secondly, matching of a cake with the bridal gown is becoming a popular trend throughout the world. The overall aesthetics of the wedding, theme and personal preferences of a couple play an important role in the decoration of a cake. In some traditions, white colored cake shows a family well-off and is a symbol of affluence. A cake can be easily customized with the help of refined sugar by adding flowers, fondant and frosting. The use of dummy is a good concept that gives a great look to the wedding cakes.
Why not trendy wedding cake variations?
Some of the trendiest wedding cakes are Theme cakes, Cheesecakes, Chocolate cakes, Croquembouche, cupcakes and Marzipan tiered fruit cakes. A large percentage of people prefer to include these cakes in their weddings. All of these cakes are delicious to eat and can be preserved for a day or two.
Tight on the budget?
You all know that the price war of a wedding cake is hiking with the increase in competition. The price of a wedding cake depends upon the size, shape and its design. You don’t need to be worried because frosting cakes are cheaper than the fondants. On the other hand, additional detailing makes it more costly. Limited detailing of a cake can save lots of your money while the use of cupcakes requires more money to spend as compared to the six-tiered masterpiece. It is highly suggested to prefer a reliable and famous baker of the city. The expert caterers and bakers should be your first choice if you don’t want to waste your hard-earned money. Any experiment with a wedding cake can badly affect the whole event. Think wisely!!!
The day of the wedding is doubtfully a huge day for brides. After the bride, the second most important person is the mother of the bride. Although it’s a very special day for her daughter, but she is the one who will get the attention as well. That’s why Mothers also seek to look beautiful and get busy in searching for a dress which makes them feel young and beautiful which they really deserve.
It’s a mind-boggling job though, but nevertheless, a dress should be something which keeps you confident and beautiful from inside, so that you can stay confident, prominent and shine, because it’s a very important day for mothers too after her own wedding, it’s one more once in a lifetime event that she wants to get everything right. So many questions come to the mind about choosing the right dress for the daughter’s wedding day. What should be the color, length of a dress, and the kind of a dress is commonly discussed question. We have some tips for you which will help you choose a right and timely dress for the bride’s mother:
• Fit with her personality: This is the most important thing one should consider while choosing a dress for bride’s Mother for her daughter’s wedding day. There are many colors, styles, fashion trends, brands, etc., which will confuse you going for a dress which suits her most. Let’s sort it out, look at her personality, her style, and what she likes to wear and then decide about her dress. Traditional dress styles like formal jacket and a hat would be more suitable if she is traditional or conservative kind of person.For up-to-the-minute dresser, she would be fond of dress with extra glamour.
• Fit with wedding theme: there is not one factor which needs to be careful about. Wedding theme is among the important ones as it tells the story about the party and the life in it. When choosing a dress for bride’s Mother, never ignore the wedding theme standing. Otherwise the results can go the other way around, instead of looking lively at the function; it can be otherwise as well. Don’t mess everything to go against the wedding theme. Like it would be a wrong choice if wedding theme is traditional and Moms dress is trendy.
• Mother and daughter match: Be careful, Mother is supposed to wear something different from her daughter on the wedding day. Colors should be well discussed, and brides can help her mother better because first she will focus on her dress then, it comes to Mom. So keep the daughter part of her mother’s choice.
• Mother should be comfortable: On a daughter’s wedding day, bride’s Mother should be comfortable enough with her look and the way she dressed. Because she will confront number of people, let her do it with confidence.
After all, it is advised that the mother should end up choosing the best outfit for her in what she will feel comfortable with. As a result, she will be confident and will confront guests and her old friends, which will increase the charm of the function.
If you're looking for romance, look no farther than Paris, France, the perfect destination for an unforgettable weddings. This city has something of interest for everyone! Nothing is more romantic than saying your “I dos” under a cherry tree in front of Notre Dame. Paris, offers incredible historical background for a photographer to capture the magical moments as well. If you are inspired by this Paris wedding, check out the post on 5 tips for eloping in Paris.
Well as famous rat said one day "You're in Paris now, baby. My town"-Ratatouille