Today is one of those days that I'm ready to take a good long vacation.
Most of my friends think that my life is already a good long vacation as a wedding photographer.
I have to admit that they might be right.
Imagine that you have to travel to the most amazing locations for work.
There is not much of a complaint on my end.
The recent destination wedding booking by Eleven Hearts Studios in Cancun, Mexico at Le Blanc resort is a simple proof of that.
I made a small list for my brides to consider for their big day if they are planning to have it abroad.
- plan ahead
- pick a date while considering the national holidays
- make your guest list in advance
- reserve a resort which is big enough to accomodate your guests.
- choose practical location that doesn't have to be to expensive for your guests
- keep it simple
- check the seasonal changes of weather, make plans accordingly.
- make sure that there won't be any local festival or gathering at the time of your wedding.
- Hire a local wedding planner who knows the area and vendors really well.