Role of parents in one’s life is very huge to be thanked enough. From your childhood to your present, you won’t be able to find a single day without their contribution. The same will be on your wedding day. They play a big role in making the day spectacular for everyone including you. It’s a day for you with extensive importance, but you can’t ignore their role when you were stressed in making decisions, and even funding your affairs for the wedding by giving their time, support, and money. Parents deserve a huge acknowledgement.
Here we go with some of our favorite ideas of how to express your gratitude to your parents making them feel momentous particularly on your wedding day.
1. Praise them in the ceremony: They deserve to be praised and recognized. The wedding day is always a very busy day, you should place sometime in the wedding day plans in order to have a speech in between a function to show your appreciation towards your parents. It would be a very sound and fascinating idea for them. They will love it.
2. Write some note: It’s always very touching and persistent way to express your gratitude to your parents. After a busy and tiring day they would look for something relaxing, take advantage of it. Write a note to both of them to voice your thankfulness to them. It will surely make them feel relaxed and loved.
3. Use Jewelry: There are different ways you can adopt to make them feel blessed having you. Jewelry can be used to write names on along with some words of thankfulness. It can be a great idea; parents will love to watch that.
4. Donations on behalf of them: some parents are always passionate about donation, especially for charity or to the church. You can avail this opportunity for thankfulness by donating to the cause which is their favorite one.
5. A Song of their wedding: Paying tribute with something they are emotional about. You can do this by playing their wedding song on your wedding day for the first dance.
6. Give them their favorite gift: Gifts are special when it is associated with someone special. You are special to them. Think about them, what can be more valued to them as a gift. Give that as a gift to them. You can do it by giving them jewelry, cufflinks or necklace etc.
7. Handkerchief giving: It can be a lovely idea to write something on handkerchief for them. It would be considered cute by them and can bring smiles on their faces with fondness.
8. The dedication of your wedding to them: The power of dedication can’t be ignored, especially if that is for you. Your wedding was surely much awaited event for them too. You can dedicate it to them, which will surely be mesmerized for them.
Moreover, it’s all about love. Show your love and care for them. They won’t forget your love. The way you express will make it more memorable. Do it!